Congratulations to our 2020 Award Winners!
We recently announced the winners of our 2020 DSA Canada Awards at our Virtual Summit, Pivot 2020.
The Awards, which are normally presented at our annual conference, honour and recognize individuals and organizations for their outstanding contributions to the direct selling industry in Canada.
“The recipients of these awards are true champions of Canada’s direct selling industry,” said Peter Maddox, President of the DSA. “Each of them have enriched the lives of many Canadians through their dedication and passion. We are inspired as an industry by their many accomplishments. This year has been especially challenging, so we are very excited to celebrate their achievements, even if we had to commemorate them virtually this year.”
The DSA Canada Award winners for 2020 include:
- IVAN P. PHELAN AWARD – Susan Timmermeister, Director, Strategy & Business Services, Mary Kay
As the industry’s highest personal recognition, the Ivan P. Phelan Award is presented to an individual who has made a significant contribution to the advancement of the direct selling industry in Canada.
- MARK OF DISTINCTION AWARD – Garry Coles and the late Kimberly Coles, Independent Business Owners, Amway Canada
This award recognizes an independent sales consultant (ISC) who makes a profound difference in the community by helping others and positively impacting the community.
- COMMUNITY SPIRIT AWARD – Jennifer Dekezel, Canadian Associate Market Mentor at MONAT Global Canada
This award honours an independent sales consultant (ISC) whose charitable efforts have made a difference in the lives of others.
- INDUSTRY INNOVATION AWARD – Mary Kay for their Skin Analyzer App
This award recognizes the implementation of a program or service unique to the Canadian direct-selling industry by a DSA member company.
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE AWARD – Mannatech for their Nourishing Hope campaign
This award honours companies whose charitable and/or community service efforts have made a profound difference in the lives of Canadians.
- PARTNERSHIP IN PROGRESS AWARD – Millar Kreklewetz
This award recognizes supplier member companies that provide a product or service to an active member company which has made a measurable impact and contribution on the active member company’s business.
Visit our Awards page for more information on each award winner.