Congratulations to our 2022 Award Winners!
On Tuesday, June 28, 2022, we announced the recipients of our 2022 Awards at our annual conference – Rise Up, in The Blue Mountains, Ontario.
The Awards honour and recognize individuals and organizations for their outstanding contributions to the direct selling industry in Canada.
“Our 2022 award recipients are extraordinary representatives of Canada’s direct selling industry,” said Peter Maddox, President of the DSA. “Through their continued dedication and passion, they help to enrich the lives of many Canadians and we are inspired by their many accomplishments.”
The DSA Canada Award winners for 2022 include:
- IVAN P. PHELAN AWARD – Darren Sketchley, President, FORMCOR.
As the industry’s highest personal recognition, the Ivan P. Phelan Award was presented to Darren Sketchley, who has made a significant contribution to the advancement of the direct selling industry in Canada, through his service, hard work and passion.
- INDUSTRY INNOVATION AWARD – Pampered Chef for Table – a digital platform that enables Pampered Chef consultants to hold customized virtual parties that deliver a unique and engaging experience.
This award recognizes the implementation of a program or service unique to the Canadian direct-selling industry by a DSA member company.
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE AWARD – Tocara’s Annual Debbie Breast Cancer Campaign raises funds for the Breast Cancer Society of Canada. Since 2018, Tocara and its consultants have raised over $250,000 to help support the eradication of breast cancer.
This award honours companies whose charitable and community service efforts have made a profound difference in the lives of Canadians.
- PARTNERSHIP IN PROGRESS AWARD – Diversified Productions.
This award was presented to supplier member company Diversified Productions, which provide excellent service to numerous active member companies, making a measurable impact and contribution to their businesses.
- DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD – Gina Bresciani, Director – Operations and Customer Service, USANA Health Sciences and Colt Passey, Executive Vice President of Business Development, Nexio for their continued support of DSA Canada and its mission.
This award recognizes a DSA Canada Board of Directors or committee members for their participation and leadership.
Visit our Awards page for more information on each award winner.