Join us for our annual Legal and Regulatory Seminar, taking place on Feb. 8, 2023, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., EST.
Don’t miss this important event, where members of our legal fraternity will provide vital updates on legal, compliance and regulatory issues for Canada.
- MLM Compliance: Competition Act and Provincial Updates
- Customs and Tariff Classification
- Product Regulation
- Sales Tax
- Cybersecurity and Digital Compliance
- Privacy Law
- Independent Contractors and Employees
- Member Executive Panels
This is an excellent opportunity for all employees of DSA member companies to gain insight on important legal, compliance and regulatory issues impacting the direct selling industry in Canada. Attendees will have the ability to ask questions and share solutions.
- Date: Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2023
- Time: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., EST
- Venue: Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel and Conference Centre, 801 Dixon Road, Toronto, ON
For questions about this event, please contact Tara at email@example.com or 647-960-6908.
Register by Jan. 31, 2023, by clicking on the link below.