Scholarship Program Applications
Offering $16,000 in scholarships to full-time Canadian post-secondary students – including those entering their first year in Fall 2023.
Our 2023 Scholarship Program offers four, $4,000 scholarships to eligible post-secondary students whose lives have been positively impacted by the direct selling industry.
STAGE 1: What you need to know before applying
Scholarships can be awarded to:
- Active independent sales consultants (ISCs) with DSA Canada member companies, who themselves are students;
- Eligible children or grandchildren of active ISCs; or
- Eligible children or grandchildren of DSA Canada member company employees.
Students must be registered for the 2023/2024 school year in either a full-time:
- Degree or diploma program at a Canadian college or university; or
- Three-or-four-year CEGEP or technical school program.
The application is a two-stage process. Applications for Stage 1 will open on March 6, 2023, and close on June 19, 2023.
Students can apply for a scholarship if they are in the process of registering for the 2023/2024 school year, however, proof of registration must be submitted for all applicants who proceed to the second stage.
Information you’ll need to provide when you apply includes:
- Contact and post-secondary studies information
- Details of the person involved in direct selling, as an independent sales consultant (ISC) or employee
- Personal/family involvement in direct selling and skills learned
- Academic achievements
- Personal accomplishments, goals and aspirations
- Employment experience
Applicants selected to proceed to Stage 2 will be notified by July 10, 2023. Only advancing applicants will be contacted.
Submission requirements for Stage 2 include:
- Most recent college/university/high school transcript.
- Proof of enrollment in an accredited Canadian college or university program.
- Letter of reference from faculty member or teacher.
- Video application/testimonial.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSA/DSEF reserves the right to terminate this program at any time. The Scholarship Review Committee (SRC) has the sole responsibility of selecting recipients based on the criteria as set forth in the description. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final. The application becomes the property of the DSA/DSEF. All questions about the scholarships should be directed to email@example.com.
2022 Scholarship Recipients
In 2022, DSA Canada awarded four, $4,000 scholarships to both deserving children and grandchildren of active Independent Sales Consultants (ISCs) of DSA Member Companies and ISCs who themselves are students.
The four recipients of the 2022 DSA Canada Scholarships were:
- Aadam Qureshi, University of Toronto, Arbonne International Canada
- Cristina Delmaestro, Simon Fraser University, Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Milana Abbruscato, University of Guelph, The Avon Company Canada Limited
- Shawna Williams, University of Saskatchewan, Arbonne International Canada